domingo, março 06, 2005

Recebida por email

Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson, and Jose Mourinho all perish in a plane crash and went to meet their maker. The supreme deity turned to Wenger and asked, tell what is important about yourself. Wenger responded that he felt that the earth was the ultimate importance and that protecting the earth's ecological system was most important. God looked to Wenger and said, " I like the way you think, come and sit at my left hand". God then asked Ferguson what he revered most. Ferguson responded that he felt people and their personal choices were most important. God responded, " I like the way you think, come and sit at my right hand". God then turned to Mourinho, who was staring at him indignantly. God asked "What is your problem Mourinho?" Mourinho responded " I think you are sitting in my chair".

Sem comentários:

Powered By Blogger
 
Iniciativa Legislativa de Cidadãos contra o Acordo Ortográfico. Leia, assine e divulgue!